Natural Bio-fertilizer and Pesticide – 100% Natural Plant Enhancer.
Made in South Africa.
An excellent slow-release fertilizer
The ‘Secret’ is Chitin. Chitin is a polysaccharide found in exoskeletons and droppings of insects.
Beneficial micro-organisms trigger the plant’s immune system to go into full alert
- Mixed into soil or growing medium
- Sprinkled or Broadcast
- Strengthens the defences within the plant against pests and pathogens
- Used as a root-drench or foliar spray
- Used in hydroponic systems as a tea
- Indoor and outdoor plants – fruit, veg, herbs, trees, lawns, flower beds
- Applications are limitless
- Rehabilitate depleted soils
- Produced from dried, sieved and blended multi-species – Insect frass
- Plants self-vaccinate against Root Rot, Nematodes, Botrytis (Grey Mold), Powdery Mildew, Early and Late Blight
- Increased Carbon and Nitrogen uptake
- Adds beneficial microbes, Increases Bud and Crop Yield
- And much, much more
- Natures very own Biofertilizer and pesticide for the health and protection of your plants
- Adds beneficial microbes
- Assists with pH balance.
- No fillers or additive
- Totally sustainable.
- Organigrow is an excellent slow release organic fertilizer with the added advantage of being Chitin rich.
- Chitin is a naturally occurring polysaccharide found in the exoskeletons and droppings of insects
- The immediately available source of Chitin, which is full of beneficial microorganisms, triggers the plant’s IMMUNE SYSTEM to go into FULL ALERT.
- This results in a strengthening of defences from within the plant itself against pests and pathogens, exactly how nature intended.
- It has earned the reputation of being a natural pesticide in addition to being a fantastic natural fertilizer/plant feed.
The applications are limitless. Can even be used to rehabilitate depleted soils.
OrganiGrow – Natural Bio-fertilizer is a premium mix organic fertilizer produced from dried, sieved and blended multi-species insect frass. Not comparable to simple worm castings.
- Plant self vaccinates against Root Rot
- Root eating Nematodes
- Botrytis (Grey Mold)
- Powdery Mildew
- Early and Late Blight
- Overall plant health and growth stimulant
- Increases Carbon and Nitrogen uptake
- Adds Beneficial Microbes
- Increases bud and crop yield and much, much more.
Shared with grateful thanks and very best wishes
Chris Wilkinson (Sole Prop – Bootstrapper – Eternal Optimist) About Me
T/a – African Nursery Supplies – My Home Page
I’m on WhatsApp at – 082 789 3755