There are many benefits of belonging to an Association.
I am a Gold Medalist and Honorary Member of SANA.
That’s the South African Nursery Association.
Although now retired, I am still a fan.
I used to be a SANA Hero. Way back then.
Good times. Fantastic memories. Many friends.
Below are just a few of the benefits when you join.
Besides, it’s also a whole lot of fun
- Major industry Trade Fairs in South Africa, twice a year
- Newsletters, in addition to a Green Business Magazine
- Networking events during the year.
- To network with Customers and Suppliers
- And Life is a Garden to market your business
- Educational Training courses with professionals
- Participate in an annual Garden Centre Competition
- And there is an annual Supplier Award competition.
- Because our Supplier members are very important
- Affiliated membership to AgriSA. Food and Trees for Africa.
- The South African Green Industries Council (SAGIC)
- Link to International Garden Centre Industry via IGCA
- Regional industry support through SANA Forums
- Government liaison and negotiations
- Alliances that provide financial benefits and savings
I’m pleased to see SANA still working so hard for their members.
Long may you continue.
Some of my fellow “Allied Trade” and “Grower” friends still there are:
I wish you all well for the upcoming Convention.
And the many other activities during the year.
But, most of all, keep having fun!
Click Here to visit the SANA Website for More and to Contact Us.
Or use the form below to get in touch via Email
With very best wishes to all,
Chris Wilkinson – a 75-year-old-pensioner, living on the Internet – About Me
Looking to go Online with your Business?
It’s the 2022 thing to do.
See what I have to offer at CW Online Learning.
Lots of articles, links, courses, affiliate programs, etc to help you.