Herman Mashaba is the founder of ActionSA in South Africa.
The party promotes “non-racialism, free-market principles, and individual freedoms”
They stand for:
- The promotion of economic growth and social justice in South Africa.
- Investment in education and skills development
- Measures to reduce crime and corruption in the country
- The rights of small business owners and entrepreneurs.
- Tolerance and Inclusivity in South Africa.
- Opportunities for all South Africans, regardless of their background.
Herman Mashaba was speaking to Mike Sham on The State of the Nation
With very best wishes,